Saturday, January 30, 2010

So Surprised!

I am beyond excited.  My WHOLE BODY is wagging!  LL finally got home from her business trip and we had time to catch up with our blogging friends. I saw, to my delighted surprise, that I had received an award from Sugar.  Thank you so much Sugar! Sugar has the most pawsome blog and has the sweetest Golden face I ever did see- no wonder her name is Sugar!  Me and LL are so new to blogging we had no idea what to do with an award. (Newbies, augh!) Sugar's peep was so nice to help us out.  That's true blogging friendship.  Thanks Sugar's peep!
Check out Sugar's blog especially this one and tell me if you think we might be related.
                              Sierra-dog: 23/NOV/2003

















I'm feeling the luv, and wanted to pass on the award.
This one is goes out to Augie and Ti.














I have to confess that Dexie and I have a HUGE crush on these boys.

               Sierra: "Look, it's Augie and Ti's blog!"

















         Dexie: "Oh, I think I'm drooling!" *heart!*















Seriously, they're like super-model GRs.  Oh my, so very, very handsome! *Blush*
I'm "Team Augie" and Dexie is "Team Ti". Good thing there are two of these gorgeous boys or else there may have been some serious fur flying around here! Their super pawsome blog is the reason I was able to convince LL to help me with a blog of my own.  (Again, darn not having opposable thumbs!) Augie and Ti's peep was so super helpful and kind, and guided us on our way into the blogging world. Isn't that super nice?  Thanks Augie and Ti!  We give you a high-five!!

10 comments:

  1. CONGRATS and lots of "HIGH FIVES" back at you from all the Goldens (and the Wheaten Terrier) at Golden Pines! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Thanks. A BIG welcome again to dog blogging. Delighted to be blog friends. Oh! My. You sure look like a younger version of me. LOL!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't Augie and Ti the best? We love them too, and Sugar is great. We have made so many nice blog friends.

    Tucker and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations.
    I love your Sugar look-a-like picture.

    Licks and slobbers,
    Byron

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy, lucky woo!
    wags-n-wiggles,
    wild dingo

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Augie and Ti and Sugar too. I think we just love all the happy puppies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the cooool award!!!!
    Licks and sniffs,
    Zack, Sassy and Buddy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your awards - and for figuring out what to do with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, glad we could inspire you! Isn't blogging fun? Not just for what you get to share, but for the people you meet from around the world. Amazing! Thanks for the shout-out and keep on bloggin'!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, Welcome!

My photo
The title of my blog suggests I'm spoiled, but I prefer "well taken care of". I love adventures and I want to share mine with you. Welcome!

Meet the Peeps: Breakfast Man

Meet the Peeps: Breakfast Man
Breakfast Man: the go-to-guy for yummy morsals in the morning.

Meet the Peeps: Lovie Lady

Meet the Peeps: Lovie Lady
Lovie Lady: always there to give big hugs and kisses- and baths. Boo!

Meet the Peeps: Dexie

Meet the Peeps: Dexie
Dexie: she's the newest member of the family and my right-paw gal.

Meet the Peeps: Peanut the Nemesis

Meet the Peeps: Peanut the Nemesis
Peanut the Nemesis: a cat, 'nuff said

Meet the Peeps: Robert Dashel Par, aka "Dash"

Meet the Peeps: Robert Dashel Par, aka "Dash"
Dash: the desert tortoise who lives in a special area in my back yard. I'm not allowed in his area after "the incident".

Awards I am grateful to receive:

Awards I am grateful to receive:



clustermaps

Followers