Dexie has some news she just HAD to tell you. I, on the other hand, am very good at keeping my yapper closed. Baked beans anyone?
LL is going on a vacation for a couple weeks, so I'll be away from my blog for a while. LL thought letting us play with these giant stuffies would make the news easier to take, especially when she told us that we couldn't go with her...boy was she wrong.
Dexie: "WHAT? We aren't going too?"
Me: "I KNEW there was a catch to getting these stuffies. Ready Dexie? Do the sad face and make her feel bad."
LL: "I have never seen such faces on you two! I'll come back, I promise. Then I'll help you with your blog, Sierra. There may even be some awesome pictures to post when I get back."
So don't worry, folks. I'll be back blogging soon. Until then, I will be working on this stuffie. Although that may take a while!
I'll miss you all! Oh- and I'll miss LL too.
PS: Can you guess where she is going? Here are some hints:
1) She is going to another country!
2) The people in this country speak Spanish.
3) The country ranks first in the Happy Planet Index and is the "greenest" country in the world.
4) She will be spending most of her time doing this! (without me, boo-who!)
5) The country's currency is the colón (colones plural).
6) The country's flag: